Statement of Faith
1. We believe that the Bible, in its entirety in the original writings, is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. As such, we submit to it as the standard for our conduct.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who pre-existed all He created, and is Creator of all that exists.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary death as the atonement through His shed blood for all sin, His bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father, His life in the present as sovereign Lord, and His imminent personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe man and woman were created in the Image of God and that all have sinned and lost relationship with God and are therefore guilty before God and are under His condemnation.
5. We believe that faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord provides the only means and the atoning work of Jesus Christ proves the only grounds for forgiveness, justification, and salvation of lost and sinful human beings.
6. We believe in the Gospel of the Kingdom which is the good news of our personal salvation, the transformation of our relationships, our communities, our environment, our world and all creation.
7. We believe in the Holy Spirit, and that His regenerating ministry empowers believers to live godly lives, extend mercy and agape love, and participate in God’s mission to save the world. God gives spiritual gifts to all believers for the building up of the body of Christ.
8. We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life eternal with God our Father.
9. We believe in the spiritual unity of the Church, which is the Body of Christ, composed of all who are regenerated by the Holy Spirit and profess faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
10. We believe in the reality of the eternal life of believers in heaven and the new creation, the everlasting punishment of the lost in hell, and Satan, the enemy of God